Monday 9 September 2013

So, this is me....

Hello....

I am a 38 year old Mum to two rather amazing children, wife to one pretty fabulous husband and am fortunate enough to have a massive circle of friends. I live in beautiful Oxfordshire, and love it here. Life is good on the whole, but following one of the worst years of my life so far I have decided to start pushing myself to achieve things I always thought impossible.  The first of those being, yes you guessed it running!!

I am planning on entering and running next years OX5 race.  This is a charity run raising much needed funds for The John Radcliffe Oxford Children's Hospital.  A place my children have sadly had to use many times. A very dear friend of mine has also made 'a lot' of use out of there amazingness too. You can read a little of her story here

I am overweight and incredibly unfit, but have committed myself to running this with some friends.  And so, I invite you to embark on my journey of training. I can't promise amazing writing skills, as I am no author, but I can promise to share the pain, tears & maybe even joy gained from it....


No comments:

Post a Comment